- Certified USDA Organic So You Know It Really Is Organic
- 100% Natural With No Artificial Coloring
- FDA Compliant & BPA Free Plastic Container And Lid To Guard Against Plastic Chemical Leeching Into The Product
- Order 2 And Get Free Shipping!
- Responsibly Sourced From A Women's Co-op In Africa To Promote Fair Wages
Certified USDA Organic-So You Know It Really Is Organic! 100% Pure, Raw, Unrefined & African Shea Butter...
Not all Shea Butter is the same!
- Does your shea butter contain artificial colors?
- Is it Certified USDA Organic?
- Is it packaged in a plastic bag or low quality container?
- Does it have a rancid or petroleum aroma?
At Key West Health & Beauty, they haven't cut corners to offer you the lowest price--You can be sure you're getting the highest quality Shea Butter.
It took visiting 11 villages in Africa to find a high quality organic shea butter worthy of offering to their customers...
- USDA Certified Organic so you know it really is organic.
- Responsibly sourced from a women's co-op in Africa to promote fair wages.
- Pure, raw & unrefined, naturally rich in nutrients with no artificial colors, chemicals or preservatives.
- Packaged in an FDA compliant and BPA-Free container with lid.
- This thick and creamy shea butter contains all the nourishment your body needs to stay youthful & radiant.
- Excellent for hair treatments
- Makes a great lip balm and soothes dry, chapped lips
- Also works great as a hand, foot, face & body moisturizer
They're so convinced that you'll love their product, if you're not satisfied within 30 days, simply send it back for a full refund -- no questions asked. (Buyer responsible for shipping charges)
When I received an opportunity to review this product in exchange for my honest review I did some research to learn about the product. Through my research I learned that Shea Butter has many healing properties, in addition to being an incredible moisturizer, it can be used to treat many skin problems, including wrinkles, poison ivy rashes, sunburns, stretch mark prevention during pregnancy, small skin wounds, eczema, insect bites, skin cracks, and more.
Even with wearing sunscreen, after a long summer of working and fishing my skin was in need of some major TLC. So I applied the shea butter to my skin each evening after my shower for the past week and all I can say is WOW, What a difference a week makes. I loved the way it made my skin feel and with winter approaching it will be my go to moisturizer and treatment for chapped lips. I would recommend this high quality shea butter to anyone wanting an all natural moisturizer and healing ointment.