Fitness-oriented adults who are nutrition aware and understand the benefit of introducing protein to their diet or are looking for an alternative to animal based proteins.
- Increases lean muscle mass and strength.
- Increases post workout recovery.
- Everlast VP is blended to promote lean muscle growth and recovery using the highest grade yellow pea, rice and hemp proteins available.
Many individuals have considered switching to or augmenting their diet with plant protein. After all, it is easier to digest and avoids any concerns associated with animal proteins like whey. The problem, plant-based proteins have been considered to provide a less effective amino acid profile. Also their taste is typically harder to take than a high altitude workout.
Everlast VP is the solution.
- Rivals the muscle building effects of whey.
- Quickly digested and delivered to muscles reducing the catabolic effect of training.
- Easy to mix and easy to drink with a mild vanilla flavor.
- 22 grams of muscle building protein
- Only 110 calories per serving
- High levels of BCAA and Glutamine.
- High bioavailability
- Natural stevia sweetened
- Gluten free
- Cholesterol free
- Soy free
- Low carb and low fat
- Hormone free
- GMO free
I mixed this up for my boyfriend after he returned from a 20 mile bike and run workout. He found that this blend of pea, rice & hemp protein which is designed for lean muscle growth and recovery tastes like the protein drinks that he would get at the popular health clubs and gyms that he went to in California. The sample pouch that I received was mixed with cold water in a shaker bottle designed for protein drinks. However, I would suggest using a bullet or similar appliance to mix it. I believe that the attention to the quality of ingredients that is in Everlast VP makes it one of the best protein mixes available on the market. I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe are worthy of my endorsement.