The Best VALUE For Retinol Cream! Discover why...
- Free Shipping!
- 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee!
- Large 1.7 OZ Size - Nearly Twice The Amount Of Product As The Standard 1 OZ Sizes!
- 2.5% Strongest Available Without A Prescription & 2.5 Times The Typical 1% Offered In Other Retinol Creams!
- Mercury & Paraben Free With 97% Natural & 71% Organic Ingredients!
From the Amazon Product Description
Not all retinol creams are the same. Don't settle for low cost, inferior retinol creams with low retinol percentages and synthetic ingredients!
Here's what makes Key West's different:
- 97% Natural And 71% Organic Ingredients With No Mercury Or Parabens - Supercharged With Vitamin E
- Large 1.7 OZ Size, Nearly Twice The Amount As The Standard 1 OZ Size
- 2.5% Retinol - The Strongest Amount Available Without A Prescription - 2.5 Times The Typical 1% Offered
Their Superior Retinol Cream is a blend of natural and organic ingredients that:
- Minimize Fine Lines And Wrinkles
- Unclog And Reduce Pore Size
- Combat And Control Acne
- Intensely Hydrate And Smooth Your Skin For A More Youthful Appearance
Why Key West Retinol Is The Best Value:
Here's how Key West compares to other top-selling retinol creams currently available on Amazon:
- A 1 oz. container of 1% retinol cream sells for $20. You need 4.25 jars (costing you $85) to get the same amount of retinol in our 1.7 oz. cream with 2.5% retinol. Why over-pay by $47?
- A 1 oz. container of 2% retinol sells for $26. You need 2.13 jars ($55.38) to equal the retinol in a $36 bottle of Key West retinol cream. Why pay nearly $18 more?
Key West Retinol is more potent, more natural, more effective and costs you less.
You will love our product or we will refund your purchase price 100%
Before I received my Key West Retinol Cream in exchange for my honest review I wanted to know more about the product and how it worked. Here's some of what I learned through researching retinol.
Retinol is more gentle than retinoic acid (which you get by prescription), but they do exactly the same thing, it may take a bit longer to see results with retinol. It takes an average of 12 weeks to see noticeable changes in the skin. So you must stick with it for at least that long to see the benefits of using retinol cream.
I thought they worked by exfoliating but actually work by enhancing collagen production. Thus, smoothing skin and evening out of pigmentation. They've been shown to prevent the rise of collagenase, the enzyme that breaks down collagen after UV exposure.
After applying my cream for about a week I have a bit of redness, which is normal. I will continue to applying for the next several weeks and look forward to seeing the difference it will make in my complexion.
Remember - It's never too early to start using a retinoid product!