Yes, we can be healthy and happy with our bodies.
Would you like to wake up feeling energized and ready to carry on your daily routine?
Get your health on track and the rest will fall in place.
Doctors everywhere say probiotics are "Essential" to the body. Many will even say that taking probiotics in pill form ensures that you consume the right probiotic strains and the right recommended dosage. Taking probiotic pills saves you from consuming excess dairy and sugar, which are present in many probiotic foods.
RELIEF FROM DIGESTIVE DISTRESS! Do you suffer from digestive discomfort? Bloated belly? Acid reflux? Fatigue? Do you want to improve your immune system and manage your weight? If you answered "YES" to any of these, try Number One Probiotic. Their product is made with TOP QUALITY ingredients, is 100% safe and has no known side effects. Made in the USA at a FDA approved manufacturing facility.
MORE THAN JUST DIGESTIVE Improvement! Did you know that the GI tract is responsible for 80% of the immune system`s health? When we improve the digestive function we are also giving a great BOOST to the IMMUNE SYSTEM. Fighting off the bad bacteria present in the GI tract will also help the body to fight off INFECTIONS. Bringing balance to the Intestinal flora will also alleviate digestive discomfort, inflammation and BLOATING.
Visit their website to learn more.
(1) Enhance immunity - a double-blind clinical test involving patients in intensive care proved that viable (alive) probiotics prevented multiple organ dysfunction syndrome (MODS), the number one cause of mortality among intensive care patients.
If probiotics can do this, what can they do to prevent chronic flues and colds and allergies?
(2) The immune protection of mother's milk is enhanced if the mother takes probiotics during or before pregnancy. If breast feeding is impossible, then adding probiotics and prebiotics (what probiotic bacteria feed on) to a baby formula free from fluoridated water and sweeteners can be tried.
(3) Probiotics can reverse ulcers, irritable bowel syndrome, Crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, inflammatory bowel disease, and other gut inflammations that occur from a lack of sufficient probiotics.
(4) Celiac disease or gluten sensitivity (GS) symptoms are handled by adding probiotics.
(5) Processed foods and low fiber diets allow the pathogenic bacteria to overwhelm the good guys and diminish colon function. It's important to add probiotics even if you drop the standard American diet (SAD).
(6) When pathogenic bacteria upset the 85/15 balance of probiotic to bad bacteria, yeast infections such as Candida flourish.
(7) A healthy gut flora balance helps prevent cancer by nourishing enzymes that inhibit tumor production throughout the body.
(8) Sufficient probiotic intestinal flora prevents radiation damage from X-rays and CT scans to the large and small intestines.
(9) GMOs are used in many processed foods and antibiotics are in lots of our non-organic meat and dairy products. They both destroy probiotic bacteria, making it necessary to add probiotic materials back if you've had any of those foods.
(10) Dr. Natasha Campbell-Mcbride discovered how to cure her son of autism through a diet that restored his probiotic levels and heal his inflammatory conditions. She developed GAPS, gut and psychology syndrome, confirming the connection with gut health and mental health.
Source: Natural News
It is common knowledge that probiotics are "friendly bacteria" that are similar to organisms that occur naturally in the digestive tract and certain strains or types of probiotics have been linked to all sorts of health benefits. But probiotic bacteria have many more functions than digestion. They trigger immune system reactions throughout the body, including activating T-cells, enhance immune system response, can combat the effects of taking antibiotics, reduce lactose intolerance, and much more.
I have been taking a probiotic daily for several months and have experienced a dramatic difference in the symtoms of an intestinal condition in which my body creates to much bile that I have been suffering from for more than 20 years. I try to eat foods which provide probiotics but have found that I need more than I can get from eating yogurt, sauerkraut, kimchi, pickles, etc. If you are experiencing the same problem I would highly recommend trying Number One Probiotic.