But first some details about these super foods!
This super food is it not a true berry.
It’s in the tomato family, and closely related to the tomatillo.
10 Healing Properties of Golden Berries
The extremely high vitamin C content is the most important property of this fruit.
- 100% CERTIFIED: Organic, Kosher, Gluten-free, Vegan, Raw
- EXTRA FINE POWDER: 80 mesh powder to ensure better mixing. Most camu camu powders are only 60 mesh and thus have a harder time dissolving in water.
- PERFECT FOR BLENDING: Blends well with smoothies, juices, desserts, baking, desserts, oatmeal, coffee tea, and more
- MAINTAINS FRESHNESS: This fine powder is produced only a few miles from the farms in which it grows to ensure freshness and this can help preserve more of the essential nutrients, antioxidants, and amino acids of camu camu
- BEST POSSIBLE PRICE, QUALITY, AND QUANTITY COMBINATION: Kazu ® Organic Camu Camu is imported directly from the farms and bypasses middle-men to provide the best price, quality, and quantity combination possible to customers!
- The fruit tends to have a sour taste, which is why it is often consumed as a powder supplement. Try one teaspoon of powder once a week. You can add it to oatmeal, yogurt, smoothies or make a refreshing citrus soda with seltzer water, camu camu powder and a splash of lemon juice.
Chia is a species of flowering plant in the mint family and the word is derived from the Mayan language, meaning “strength.”
Aztec warriors relied on chia seed to boost energy and increase stamina.
- 100% Certified Raw and Natural, no additives, chemicals or flavorings.
- Excellent source of Omega-3, protein, antioxidants, nutrients, and fiber
- Add to smoothies, beverages, yogurt, oatmeal, soups, salads, and baking, and more.
- The chia seed natural does not have too string of a taste, but when added to your favorite recipes, chia can add texture and a crunch! A great way to get more essential nutrients with little hassle.
- 8 Benefits of Chia Seeds:
There's evidence to suggest they can reduce blood pressure
Are the richest plant source of Omega-3
Slows down how fast your body converts carbohydrates into simple sugars
They are easier to digest than flax seeds
Deliver a Massive Amount of Nutrients With Very Few Calories
Almost All The Carbs in Them Are Fiber
High in calcium, phosphorus, magnesium and protein which are important for bone health.
- The mild, nutty flavor of chia seed goes well with both sweet and savory dishes. Use chia seed in puddings and smoothies, sprinkle on top of porridge and salads, and add to baked goods in place of flaxseed meal or poppy seeds.
This member of the goosefoot genus is a grain crop grown primarily for its edible seeds.
- 100% Ceritifed USDA organic. 100% Quinoa Grains, and contains no other additives, ingredients, colorants, or flavorings. The product is Gluten Free and a very good option for Vegans.
- Pre-washed- During preparation of our quinoa, the bitter tasting saponin covering is removed and the grain is washed and disinfected. All you have to do is rinse and use a 2:1 water to quinoa ratio when cooking.
- High vitamin and mineral value- Quinoa is also a good source of dietary fiber and minerals such as phosphorus, calcium, magnesium and iron, copper and manganese, folic acid and vitamins including B1, B2, B3 and B6.
- Nutritional properties and health benefits- Quinoa has become highly appreciated for its nutritional value. Quinoa is it is gluten free, easy to digest and has a delicious flavor. Quinoa has a very high protein content, as much as milk, and is referred to as a complete protein since it contains the complete spectrum of essential amino-acids required by the human body.
- Kazu ® 100% Organic Quinoa is harvested, processed, and imported directly from the farms to ensure that customers receive the best possible price, quantity, and quality combinations.
Now for the awesome recipe that I found on Lifestyle Health.
Try it and let me know what you think.