Easy Homemade Apple Crisp
3 cups thinly sliced tart apples
1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon Apple Pie Spice
1/4 cup raisins
1/4 cup chopped walnuts
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup oats
1/4 cup brown sugar (tightly packed)
1/2 teaspoon Apple Pie Spice
2 tablespoons butter (softened)
Try making it with peaches, too!
- In a large bowl place sliced apples and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, mix together sugar, flour, and Apple Pie Spice.
- Sprinkle mixture over apples. Toss until apples are evenly coated. Stir in raisins and walnuts if desired.
- Spoon mixture into 4 ramekins or oven safe dish.
- Add 1/4 inch of water to baking pan and place ramekins in the pan.
- In a small bowl mix together flour, oats, sugar, butter, and Apple Pie Spice.
- Spread mixture over apple filling. Cover top loosely with aluminum foil.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and Bake for 20 minutes or until done
Let cool a bit before enjoying.