- Enjoy a selection of delicious chocolate inspired drinks
- Brooklyn Bean Roastery, Tootsie Roll, Felix and Norton, Bosco, Cafe Artigiano, Friendly's
- Creamy Hot Cocoa, Rich Chocolate Flavored coffees
- Compatible with Keurig K-Cup brewers compatible, including 2.0 brewers
- Individual flavors may vary
Did you know that the flavonoids in cocoa have been shown to help lower blood pressure, improve blood flow to the brain and heart, prevent blood clots, and fight cell damage. Eating chocolate each day could reduce heart disease. If eating chocolate can lower risks of heart disease then drinking it has to be a good for your heart. Afterall, it makes my heart happy when I do.
I've been in heaven with this selection of delicious chocolate inspired drinks! If you're a chocolate-lover like me who likes to drink coffee and all kinds of cocoas then you'll be thrilled with the selection in this box. With so many yummy choices, I can't decide which I loved more Cella's Chocolate Cherry or Bosco Chocolate Hazelnut Coffee. They both offered a balanced, flavorful cup of coffee with just the right amount of body. I also loved all the hot cocoas with their unique ice cream, cookie, and candy inspired flavors. While sampling all the flavors in this box I've been enjoying Cup after Cup of Chocolatey Love.