- Unlike other ceramic cookware brands, the Ozeri pan utilizes an ultra-safe ceramic coating inspired by nature which is 100% PTFE and PFOA free.
- Delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without releasing harmful fumes or toxins at high temperatures.
- Features a scratch-resistant 100 percent ceramic coating that is super easy to clean.
- Made out of durable heavy-gauge die-cast aluminum with no heavy metals or harmful chemicals.
- Boasts a comfortable heat resistant Bakelight handle, and a magnetized induction stove safe base for rapid heat transfer.
Utilizing pure ceramic as a coating, the Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is one of the world's first frying pans to achieve non-stick perfection while remaining absolutely free of PTFE, PFOA and other harmful chemicals. Conventional cookware and other ceramic cookware brands achieve their non-stick performance through a coating of PTFE (PolyTetraFluoroEthylene), a synthetic substance that has waxy properties. At very high temperatures, PTFE begins to decompose and release fumes which are documented to be lethal to birds and small pets, and which can be harmful to humans.
In addition, traditional pans incorporating PTFE are often manufactured with the aid of PFOA (PerFluoroOctanoic Acid), which the EPA has classified as a 'persistent pollutant of the environment'. With the Green Earth Pan's ecozeri technology, even under high temperatures, such harmful toxic fumes are never released into the environment. This is because the Green Earth Pan by Ozeri utilizes a 100% ceramic coating inspired by nature. The Green Earth Pan's ceramic coating is completely free of PTFE and PFOA.
In addition to being eco-friendly and ultra-safe, the Green Earth Pan's ceramic coating is far more durable and scratch-resistant than other non-stick surfaces. With better non-stick properties, the Green Earth Pan by Ozeri allows you to saute, fry, bake, boil and braise with as little as half the amount of oil normally used, and it makes cleaning a breeze. The Green Earth Pan by Ozeri is made of the highest quality die-cast aluminum that allows for even cooking and fantastic browning without the risk of hot spots. It boasts a magnetized bottom for rapid heat transfer on induction stoves, and a heat resistant Bakelight handle.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed.
I have been using this wonderful pan for several weeks now and I absolutely love it! It has become my everyday go to pan for many of my cooking needs. Clean up is super easy. Just some soapy water and a washcloth gets the job done. With its high sides it makes it great addition for one pot meals. I have cooked several main courses, grilled cheese, eggs, and many side dishes in my pan already and nothing stuck and my pan looks just a good as the day it arrived.
I would recommend this Ozeri Green Earth Frying Pan to anyone looking for the best non-stick frying pan on the market. It is made of quality materials and with excellent craftsmanship.
| || |
- In a large skillet, combine sausage, onion, carrot, and celery; cook over medium-high heat until sausage is browned and crumbles. Drain well.
- Mix soup and broth together in a bowl
- Add peas, soup, broth, and rice to the skillet and stir. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat. Cover and simmer 20 - 30 minutes. Until rice is done.
Recipe Variations and Suggestions: Use Cream of Celery soup, Top with shredded cheese before serving, add diced bell pepper
Let your imagination go wild!