KSCAT Bone Conduction Headphones transmit sound by vibrations and deliver unrivaled situational awareness and comfort.
- Bone conduction headphones conduct sound to the cochlea through cheekbones by vibration. Listen simultaneously to your music and your surroundings. Your ears remain free, therefore you get to hear twice as much, without compromising on comfort, quality or style.
- Wireless, open-ear sport headphones made to ensure safety; perfect for runners, cyclists, hikers and more.Put on the earplugs enclosed in the package to receive better sound quality. Continuous play time is about 5.5 Hours.
- Headband is titanium frame, an element chosen not only for its strength and durability, but also for its infinite flexibility.IPX 6 waterproof help to prevent any possible damage from sweating, or rain.
- The Bluetooth duty range is up to 10m/33ft, connects your Bluetooth device at a long distance away. Multi- Point connection technology allow you to connect 2 Bluetooth enabled devices simultaneously, no longer need to switch between devices back and forth.
- Universally Compatible - Suitable most Bluetooth-enabled devices. Such as iPhone6s plus 5S 5 4S and Android smartphones,Samsung Galaxy Phones and so on.
Get Your KSCAT Bone Conduction Headphones On Amazon Today!
Thoughts About This Product:
Just have to share about an innovative product that we recently received from KSCAT. This pair of bone conduction sports headphones arrived in a high-quality well-designed box that impressed me visually as it made a great first impression about this companies pride in attention to detail, quality, and design for their product. If you are old enough to remember the bone conduction idea was popularized in the eighties with a product called the Bone Fone. If you're not old enough to remember it was spandex covered radio that you wore around your neck like a huge neck brace that you could listen to music through your collar bones. Wonder why it failed? Well, no more cumbersome scarves to wear while trying to be active, bone conduction is now extremely lightweight and comfortable with this pair of KSCAT Open-ear Bone Conduction Headphones. You can to take calls and still have your ears free to hear what is going on in the environment around you. Offering Bluetooth capability this sweatproof unit offers volume control, USB charging, power on/off on the band plus two function buttons on the sides making it perfect for pairing with many smartphones or other Bluetooth devices. I finally found a wireless headset that can handle biking and running while staying put. I found myself frustrated and impeded by old school wired devices that needed constant adjustment during vigorous exercise. Not anymore, the pairing was simple with our phone. We just followed the provided directions to put the headset in discovery mode, then told our phone to find it and pair. It was straightforward and fast. In no time I was hooked up with six hours of music and phone capability that went everywhere that my mountain bike could take me. Since this sweet headset sits in front of your ears, not in them, I can hear what is going on around me as I ride, drive, exercise, or do any number of activities. Allowing for a much safer and more comfortable use. Fresh product, can't wait to see more liberating technology from this company.