- 100% Pure: No additives and undiluted
- Aroma: Camphoraceous scent with sweet, citronella notes.
- Use: It works great for insect repellents; shown in a study to be effective treating respiratory illnesses; check out their recipes for more ideas on how to use this oil.
- Therapeutic Properties: Antiseptic, bactericidal, deodorant, fungicidal, & insecticide.
- Description: A tall evergreen that can grow over 250 feet tall. The young trees have bluish-green leaves, while mature trees develop long, narrow, yellowish leaves, creamy-white flowers and a smooth, pale gray bark often covered in a white powder.
- Euro dropper cap included.
We have a Eucalyptus tree in our front yard that we have taken the clippings from and brought them in the house for the wonderful aroma they offer when we have needed to trim it in the past. This oil offers that same great scent with a hint of lemon. With the added cost of shipping this small 15ml bottle from Simply Earth is a bit on the pricey side but it smells wonderful and it was a scent that I haven't had the option to try before.