Amber colored bottles can protect the products contained inside them from UV light damage.
In addition to protecting their contents, they are easier to recycle than plastic and do not contain harmful chemicals that are often found in plastic bottles!
- SAVE MONEY by filling (and refilling!) these empty spray bottles with less expensive homemade versions of your favorite products: cleaning formulas, air freshener or deodorizer, garden plant spray, hair and skin care, natural pet spray, aromatherapy formulas, baby sprays, herbal sprays, plain water and so much more!
- PROTECT THE ENVIRONMENT AND HOME by using these durable and reusable glass containers instead of buying and throwing away plastic bottles from the store. You can also fill your jars with safe eco-friendly ingredients instead of harsh, degrading or synthetic ingredients. BPA and Lead free.
- SAVE TIME with their large refillable bottles. The 16oz capacity means more time between refills so it is easier than ever to DIY your favorite spray goods.
- PRESERVE YOUR ESSENTIAL OIL supply and other light sensitive mixing ingredients with our best rated UV protected dark brown bottles.
- EASY to use black ergonomic nozzle sprayer has a textured base that makes it easy to tighten and loosen when adding liquid or cleaning it for a new use. Spray and Stream options make it easy to choose your spray method. Decorative chalkboard labels make keeping track of your products a cinch! The labels are also reusable and look beautiful.
15 - 20 drops lavender essential oil
15 - 20 drops lemon essential oil
2 tablespoon rubbing alcohol
1/2 cup distilled water
1 teaspoon vegetable glycerine
1. Put the water and rubbing alcohol in an amber bottle
2. Add essential oils and glycerine then place the sprayer on the bottle and shake it gently to mix
Give the bottle a shake then spritz the water 3 or 4 times. That’s it, You're Air Is Smelling Fresh and Clean!
1 cup hot distilled water
1 tablespoon Epsom salt
Pinch of sea salt
1 teaspoon aloe vera gel
1 teaspoon coconut oil
4-5 drops of your favorite essential oil
- Combine all ingredients except aloe vera gel in a reusable spray bottle
- Shake well to dissolve salt
- Let cool completely then add aloe vera gel
Give the bottle a shake then spray on clean, damp hair. Scrunch your hair in your hands to add body, let hair air dry and apply more spray to dry hair for a stronger hold.