- Premium Simple Baker silicone baking cups are BPA Free and made with eco-friendly silicone
- 100% Pure food grade (FDA approved) silicone cups are non-stick, stain resistant, and dishwasher safe
- Baking cup set comes in 6 vibrant colors - Pink, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue and Purple - 4 cups of each color - 24 total
- Cups are heat resistant to 475°, and each cup measures 2-5/8 inch in diameter by 1.25 inch tall and holds 2.5 fluid ounces
- Use your imagination and create other tasty treats such as... - Ice Cream Cakes - Cheesecakes - Gelatin - Chocolate Lined Desserts
- No need to use a muffin tray, just place these cups straight onto a baking sheet!
- Oven, microwave and dishwasher top rack safe!
- These silicone cups are created by bakers for bakers! They personally guarantee their products are made to the highest standards that's why they offer a Lifetime Guarantee!
I made Mini Pumpkin Pie Tarts to test out these cool cups which I received in exchange for my honest opinion. The tarts slipped right out of the cups and were perfectly shaped coming out of the oven on the cookie sheet. Even the filling that burned because I spilled down the side of a few of the cups washed right off with some soapy water and a cloth. I'll never need to waste money on paper cups ever again, because I can reuse these fun silicone cups over and over!
Mini Pumpkin Pie Tarts: I put two wonton wrappers in each baking cup and scooped in some pumpkin pie filling. Then, baked them at 350° until done (about 20 minutes). Notes: You can use what ever filling you make your favorite pumpkin pie with. Just mix it up just like you were going to make a regular pie. Because my gas oven has a mind of it's own and likes to burn the bottom of things I put a silicone mat on the cookie sheet.