- Measures 4.2" x 4.0" x 4.2" and Holds 16 Oz Moscow Mule
- Food-safe Lacquer Coating Preserves Stunningly Beautiful Look. These Mule Mugs Make Fabulous Gifts. Remember, these are NOT dishwasher safe and are not for Microwave use.
- Moscow Mule Copper Mugs With Solid Double Wall Construction and Brass Handle
- Special 37 Page Cocktail Recipes e-book bonus - Valued at $19.97 for FREE ( e - book link provided. Please look for the details inside the box )
- *** Lifetime Guarantee *** For Any Manufacturing Defect. Plus Full Time Customer Support Agents To Assist You With Any Post Purchase Concerns
How to Make a Moscow Mule?
International Bartenders Association guidelines:
- (9 parts) vodka - (1 part) lime juice - (24 parts) ginger beer
- Combine vodka and ginger beer in a highball glass filled with ice. Add lime juice. Stir gently and garnish with a lime slice.
This well made mug is nicely weighted and easy to clean with just soap and water. A perfect vessel for the Moscow Mule which is a great winter cocktail with its slightly spicy ginger flavor and the lime makes it a refreshing drink for the summertime as well. But this beautiful mug doesn't have to sit in your cupboard until your next party. There's nothing better than cold milk enjoyed from a copper mug!