Their signature glass bottle is back with a cool new silicone sleeve design so you can run, work, and play in style. Enjoy safe, healthy hydration; all day, every day.
- Environmentally Friendly Materials: The glass bottle is made of Eco-friendly Borosilicate Glass, a Stainless Steel Cap and Protective Silicone Sleeve. All the materials are BPA, PVC, Plastic and Lead Free. Safe drinking bottle for your family and children.
- Stylish Design: Silicon sleeve is uniquely designed with double water drop patterns, making your outdoor activity more stylish
- Humanized Design: Anti-slip silicone sleeve offers secure grip from breakage. Attached carrying loop for you to conveniently carry it wherever you go
- Stay Hydrated Everyday: 18oz glass water bottle is perfect for Camping, Hiking, Kitchen, Office, Travel, Yoga, School, etc. Stay hydrated and healthy drinking everyday
- Warranty: 6-month warranty for hassle-free returns and full customer support when purchased from MIU COLOR
Just over three years ago we received six 18 Oz glass beverage bottles and currently still have four of them in daily use. While I have really enjoyed using these bottles, one wish that I have had since receiving them was for a coozie or something to put on them so that they wouldn't be so slippery when they sweated. One of the six was lost when it dropped from my hand and landed on its plastic lid right on the concrete walkway. The first thing I noticed when unboxing this bottle was that MIUCOLOR has solved this problem for me with their anti-slip silicone sleeve and stainless steel lid. Plus with the carry strap built into the lid, carrying it is super easy.
Our refrigerator gets very cold in the back and will actually start to freeze the water in these bottles. We lost one bottle of our six bottle set to this before realizing it could happen. I now always leave a bit of head space and recommend to others to leave room for expansion anytime you use glass with a securely fitting lid - not doing so can cause the glass to crack and/or the lid to leak. I've even had a mason jar crack and not know it until the contents thawed enough to release the glass.
Since I didn't keep track of how many hundreds of times I refilled my bottles, I can only guess how much money I've saved in the last three years by refilling our glass bottles. Instead of buying water in plastic bottles and then throwing the bottle in the trash when done with its contents we also have helped prevent hundreds of plastic bottles from finding their way into our local landfill. A fact that makes us very happy. Marc and I are both pleased with this well designed and crafted product.