Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mats
Easier Food Cooking!
- HOLIDAY baking season is here. Get your mats in time for the Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas baking season. Save yourself tons of time with the easy to clean baking mat.
- IMAGINE baking with your kids and the feeling of triumph at their success. Our kids love using this mat with the easy placement hearts.
- SAVE MONEY NOW. Compared to the price of a single roll of parchment paper you can have this resuable mat that has 3000+ uses. Saves the environment and your wallet.
- KNOW you are protected with their lifetime guarantee. 60 Day - 100% Money back.
- Cooking mat is FDA approved, LFBG Food Safe, RoHS Green, and ISO 9001 certified.
- Measurements and Images for Easy Rolling and Layout of Foods.
- Safe for Temperatures from -40°F to 450°F (-40°C to 230°C)
- Safe for use in the Oven, Microwave, Freezer, and Dishwasher
I have several mats for my smaller baking pans and always use them when I cook in oven with those pans for a fast easy clean up. However, I recently received a new 13 X 18 sheet pan and did not have a larger mat for it so I was thrilled that the Artisan Cooking Supply mat fit it perfectly (see picture). We are throwing my parents a fiftieth anniversary party and have already started doing all the baking for the party plus with the holidays just around the corner this mat is a great time, money, and pan saver. Now that I have switched to nonstick skillets and have non stick baking mats for my pans, I no longer purchase parchment paper or non-stick spray. I love silicone mats because can cook whatever I want and my pans stay newer looking longer without having to scrub them like a mad woman.
1 bag of Ore Ida “Simply” Olive Oil-Sea Salt Country Style Fries
1 cup shredded Colby Jack cheese
5 slices bacon
2 green onions, chopped
1/2 cup to 1 cup good-quality Ranch or Honey Mustard dressing
salt and pepper
Heat oven to 425. Spread fries onto baking sheet with a silicone mat on it. Bake according to package directions. Cook bacon until crispy in skillet and chop. When fries are crispy, remove from oven, season with salt and pepper. Pile fries into the center of the pan. Top with shredded cheese and bacon. Put back in oven for another 3-5 minutes to melt cheese. Remove and top with green onions. Serve with dressing on the side.