- 5 Star IFOS Certified & MSC Certified - Sustainably fished Alaskan Pollock Oil - Made in USA
- THIS IS THE ONE SUPPLEMENT YOU CAN'T AFFORD NOT TO TAKE - with over 10,000 clinical trials, Omega-3 fish oil is one of the most researched supplements in modern medicine
- Contains 800mg EPA & 400mg DHA - total 1300mg Omega 3's per Serving (w/ Super Nutrient Astaxanthin which gives the softgels their reddish color)
- NO FISH BURPS, NO MERCURY, NO SOY - Just High Quality Omega 3 Fish Oil, you get 800 mg of EPA, 400 mg of DHA and 100 mg of other Omega-3's
- PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE & MOLECULARLY DISTILLED FISH OIL Softgel, which means it's made in the USA in an FDA registered, GMP/NSF Certified Facility - in other words you get only the safest, purest ingredients.
From the Amazon Product Description:
Discover the Many Health Benefits of Omega 3 Fish Oil With their Pharmaceutical Grade Supplement!
Very few substances can come close to matching the Health Benefits produced by the Omega 3 Fatty Acids found in fish oil.
With over 10,000 clinical trials, Omega 3 fish oil is one of the most researched substances in modern medicine.
Many of the Omega-3 products available today do not contain enough EPA and DHA. Theirs contains 800mg of EPA and 400mg DHA of high quality deep Alaskan Pollock oil per serving.
Many others are filled with plant oils that must be converted by the body to create DHA.
Certain other Omega 3 products may contain fish pollutants such as mercury. Please check the ingredients list before you buy. You need an Omega-3 supplement you can trust.
Their Omega 3 Fish oil is both 5 Star IFOS Certified as well as MSC Certified, so you can be sure of its HIGH QUALITY. It's MADE IN THE USA in an FDA Registered and GMP/NSF Certified lab.
Vita Optimum has 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee - if for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, just let us know and we will issue you a full refund immediately.
Fish Oil has been part of our daily routine for several years and as and avid blogger I have had the opportunity to review several fish oil products. I have had some not so pleasant experiences with a few brands but after taking the Vita Optimum Omega 3 Fish Oil I must say that I am pleasantly surprised.
When possible I prefer to take all natural products and not only are these softgels made with natural ingredients they also have left out eggs, milk, wheat, soy, peanuts and shellfish making it possible for many people with allergies to take them.
With 800mg of EPA and 400mg DHA of high quality Mercury Free Alaskan Pollock oil per serving the Vita Optimum can meet all your Omega 3 Fish Oil needs. I would recommend this quality product with confidence to all my family and friends.
Hosted By: PaulaMS' Giveaways, Reviews, and Freebies
Sponsored By: Vita Optimum
One winner will receive Omega 3 Fish Oil- IFOS & MSC Certified 180 softgels
Dates: September 15th - 29th
List Price: $61.99
Amazon Sale Price: $35.97
Chances of winning depend on entries received.
Open to US residents 18 years and older
Winning entry will be verified
Winner has 24 hours to reply to the notification email or another winner may be selected