- HIGH QUALITY AND INCREDIBLE TASTE "Komakai Quality" MATCHA: Their Matcha has a slightly flowery and sweet taste. Thisr Matcha is also much more finely grained than other matcha brands and thus provides for better mixing into water and a more potent tea experience.
- NOT BITTER: Culinary matcha is meant for cooking or adding into smoothies, and often one would need to add sugar or honey to mask culinary quality's bitterness. Unlike culinary quality matcha, their "Komakai" QUALITY tea leaves are specifically hand chosen and dried. Accordingly, this "Drinking Quality" Matcha is not bitter and instead has an incredible, smooth taste.
- 100% Organic Certified, Unrefined, Pure, No additives or flavorings. ORGANIC SEAL PROVIDED
- BEST POSSIBLE PRICE, QUALITY, and QUANTITY COMBINATION: Sourced directly from the Organic Certified Farms, one can expect the best price for this quality and quantity because this matcha never passes through middle-men and they can directly passes savings to the consumer. 4.23 oz per bag.
- SMOOTHIES AND LATTES: Of course, you still can use their finely-grained Matcha to make a sweet-tasting smoothie or latte with additional health benefits because our leaves are grinded into matcha close to the organic farm sources in order to preserve the freshness of the leaves. Thus, one can enjoy all the antioxidants, nutrients, and vitamins of Green Tea.
When my tea arrived I made a cup of tea right away to try it. This finely-powdered Japanese drinking quality green tea had a sweet smooth, not bitter taste. Wanting to know how it would do in a warm beverage. I added some to my morning coffee. I drink my coffee black with an ice cube so I was able to notice a small change in the taste of my coffee but had no trouble getting it to dissolve. The health benefits of adding it far outweigh the barely noticeable difference in taste.