Perfect to wear alone, over daily moisturizer, or as an invisible makeup primer.
- Titanium Dioxide: An earth mineral used in sunscreens. Capable of creating a physical barrier to block both UVA and UVB.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract: An herb used as an anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-irritant.
- Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate: A form of Vitamin C Ester. Works as a powerful antioxidant to prevent cellular aging by inhibiting the cross-linking collagen, oxidation of proteins and lipid percutaneous absorption and stability.
- Prunus Yedoensis Leaf Extract: Has positive effects on improvement of noticeable pores, and improvement of skin elasticity.
- Formula is non-comedogenic.
Non-comedogenic was not a term that I was familiar with so I did a little research to understand it. I learned that when your body produces excess sebum, it can combine with dead skin cells and sometimes bacteria to plug up the pore. The result is a pimple -- a comedo. Non-comedogenic cleansers are typically oil-free and break down the excess oils on your skin but don't strip your skin of the necessary moisture and nutrients it needs. Thus, non-comedogenic means that it does not tend to clog your pores. Why is this important? Not wanting to break out has deterred me from using sunscreen on my face in the past so I'm sure that it has stopped others from using sunscreen on their face. When I applied this to my skin it didn't feel greasy or heavy. I work outside year round so I look forward to having a product that I will be able to use with confidence. I received this product in exchange for my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe are worthy of my endorsement.