- BRIGHTNESS DIMMABLE - Brightness can be adjusted to ensure no glaring and easy getting up at night.
- AUTO SHUT-ON/OFF - You can set the on-time of the light at 30 seconds or 10 minutes. Light shuts off automatically if no motion is detected
- FEELING SAFE AT NIGHT - As your foot touches the floor, the room is softly illuminated to guide you gently and safely through the room
- MULTIPURPOSE - Suitable for indoor applications like kitchen, hallway, cabinet, under bed.
- THOUGHTFUL LIGHTING - A warm soft glow of light, where you need it, when you need it, with no disturbing glare to wake others and no fumbling to find the light switch in the dark
- EASY SETUP - Installed in few minutes with a few easy steps Ready to attach with 3M adhesive tape.
- LOW ENERGY LED - consumes up to 7.5W to produce the same light as up to 25W incandescent bulb
- 2 Motion sensors (one white and one Pink)
- 2 1.4M LED Strip lights (warm white)
- 1 Power supply
- 6 Cable clips
- 2 LED Dimmers
- 1 Splitter cable lead
We received these forpow lights a few weeks ago and have found that, not only are they great for safely getting up at night, they are ideal for creating great light effects around and under the platform bed. These white lights are on a flexible strip so it was super easy to go around corners and since they are so low profile they can't even be seen tucked under the bed. We made sure that we cleaned the surface very well before attaching these strips. After two weeks of being up the 3M tape that is on the back of both rolls seems to be strong and is still adhering very well.
As well as having a screw setting on the back of each sensor to change time and brightness there is an inline switch on each side to adjust the of brightness and turn it on/off by simply pressing one of the three buttons on the switch. I found this no tools needed light kit super simple to install and start using. After mounting the strips to each side of the bed, I followed the simple instructions and just plugged each of the components into each other. Then, plugged in the power supply and selected the level of illumination. After we had been using the lights for about a week, I made minor adjustments to the time that the lights remain on so that they suited my personal preference.