- USDA Organic Roasted Seaweed
- Low calorie Superfood
- Packed with vitamins, minerals and amino acids
- Each sushi nori sheet is approximately 7.5" X 8.5"
- Great for wrapping sushi, garnishing soups, and everyday snacking
Use this high quality roasted seaweed made a wonderfully delicious seaweed and tofu soup. I love sushi but never made it so I gave a few sheets to my Aunt and she loved the flavor and how easy it was to make her sushi. I enjoyed eating the sushi she made and believe that it was better than we get at our local restaurant.
- 1/4 cup crumbled dried seaweed
- 1/4 cup diced strip steak (optional)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons white miso, or to taste
- 1/2 cup diced firm tofu
- Place seaweed in a medium bowl, cover with water and let soak for 20 minutes.
- Combine steak (if using), scallions, garlic, sesame oil and pepper in another bowl.
- Warm a medium saucepan over high heat and add the scallion mixture. Cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in 4 cups water and miso. Reduce the heat to medium-low so the liquid does not boil. Whisk to dissolve the miso.
- Drain the seaweed and stir it into the soup along with tofu. Cook over medium-low for about 10 minutes. Remove from the heat. Taste and season with more miso, if desired. I had some leftover mushrooms so I added them during step 4.