- The Heated Vest gives you ultimate flexibility and breathability while also being water-resistant. The lightweight construction makes it great for all types of outdoor activities where protection from the weather is important.
- Can be charged with portable power bank(Not Included). 3 gear Heating temperature is adjustable, providing comfortable wearing feeling with refined material and smart design.
- Built-in 3 Heat - pads , efficient heated design make quickly warm up even in the extremely cold weather.
- Zipper design with hand pocket portable to accommodate your power bank. DC 5V 1A
- Package Includes: 1 heating vest With USB Interface
Recently Marc had the pleasure of trying out a new heated vest made by Yosoo that I selected for our motorcycle loving son as a Christmas present. Although this vest is designed for cold weather, motorcycle riding, and snowmobiling, in my opinion, it's quite universal for wearing anytime and place that it is cold. So, being the good guy he is Marc had to try it out for him. When he removed the XL fitted vest from the bag and put it on, we found that the inner liner had a very soft material where as the outside was coated with a very cool "Mad Max" rubber coating. An ideal combination to the keep you warm and dry.
In the left pocket, we found the USB umbilical cord and Marc plugged it into a portable power bank. The vest has an illuminated LED power button on the front. After powering up the vest, it did not take long for the heat to engage and his torso to warm up. An added bonus, Marc's tired back gladly embraced the heat. Marc said that he would have loved to have worn this well-designed and crafted vest on some of his hunting trips in Montana, and it sure would have been appreciated when he had to spend hours outdoors while working. This vest gives me excellent support and warmth during his mountain biking excursions. Since he loves to ride year round we may need to purchase a second vest as he wants to continue wearing this one.