Simply put, the Survival Water Filter is a lightweight, portable, personal water filter that you can take anywhere.
- Personal Water Filter is Portable and Lightweight
- 99.9999% Waterborne Bacteria Removed
- Filters Up To 396 Gallons at .2 Microns!
- Equipped With Travel Strap for Backpacking and Hiking
- BPA Free, Chemical Free, and Chlorine Free
I have lived on the east coast most of my life and have suffered though several boil-water orders. After a hurricane it can be weeks before the water is safe to drink. But it doesn't take a natural disaster, a large water main break or a widespread loss of system pressure can make your tap water unsafe to drink. I will keep one of these filters in my emergency kit right beside my batteries and flashlight from now on. I would recommend one for even short excursions because you never know when things will happen. I have spent a lot of time rafting on the Chattooga River and hiking the Appalachian Trail over the years and being prepared is a must. With it's light weight and ease of use this filter is an easy way to help you be ready for whatever may happen.