CLD Brands Dog Training Ultrasonic Sound Whistle can help you do it.
CLD Brands Dog Training Ultrasonic Sound Whistle on Amazon:
- OBEDIENCE TRAINING: Train your dog to follow simple commands such as "sit", "come", "stay", "down" and to change direction by using different whistle patterns for each one. MULTI-PURPOSE: The ultrasonic dog whistle can also be used for other pets. Birds (such as pigeons) to establish a good tool for communication and discipline as well as to train hunting dogs.
- DISCIPLINES: Are you out of things to do to silence your dog? Simply blow the ultrasonic whistle using the right frequency and get your dog's attention when nothing else seems to work. ADJUSTABLE FREQUENCIES: By simply turning the screw at the end of the whistle, you can adjust the frequency to find the one that your dog best responds to.
- HOW ABOUT THE NEIGHBOR'S DOG?: The ultrasonic whistle is the best safe deterrent for the neighbor's dog. It will begin to respond too. No more unnecessary barks!
- CAN HUMANS HEAR IT or IS IT COMPLETELY SILENT? Please note this whistle is not COMPLETELY Silent. You will hear it when you use it. Blowing lightly on the whistle reduces the audible sound, and actually increases the ultrasonic sound that dog's hear.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: When you purchase from CLD Brands your satisfaction is guaranteed. No HASSLE, No QUESTIONS.
Our neighbors all have dogs and they come over to visit us. One dog barks at every little noise, another that acts like he'll eat you if he gets the chance, and the youngest one that steals your shoes when he's not peeing on everything. So when my whistle arrived I covertly put it to the test and quickly realized that I needed to adjust it when one kept barking and another just stood there wagging her tail at me. After getting the frequency right this little whistle did it's job beautifully. Even getting the attention of my cat who I hope to deter from scratching my furniture in the future with it. I am very happy with the whistle I received and would recommend it to anyone wanting a humane and gentle way to train your animal or a neighbor's nuisance pet.