It is found in the connective tissue layer of the skin. This reticular layer contains collagen and elastin, and hyaluronic acid is found between these fibers helping to give your skin its volume and snap.
- PERSONAL CARE THAT WORKS. Anti-Wrinkle Serum, Skin Brightener And Daily Moisturizer All- In- One.
- GOOD FOR EYES AND FACE. Address Any Skin Care Concern To Avoid Face Lifts. Cruelty And Paraben Free.
- BEAUTY PRODUCT For Dehydration & Dryness, Uneven Skin Tone. Great Under Make Up Or Foundation.
- SMOOTH SKIN. May Help To Improve Loose, Sagging Skin And Get Rid Of Wrinkles And Fine Lines.
- PERFECT GIFT IDEA: Buy For Valentine's Day, Weddings, Birthdays, Mother's, Father's Day, Christmas.
As fifty is fast approaching, I turned 49 this month, I have started looking for something to reduce the wrinkles that have started. I find the ones around my eyes especially troubling. So the search for something to make me look more youthful had began in earnest.
You might have heard hyaluronic acid being referred to as the Key to the Fountain of Youth. Why? It is because the substance occurs naturally and plentifully in young skin, other tissues, and joint fluid. So it would only make sense that using it would help reduce wrinkles, folds, and fine lines of aging skin.
When I received my bottle I was impressed with how big it was compared to others I've seen at the mall. I have been applying my new serum followed by my moisturizer each night for 2 weeks now and was pleased that I began seeing results after the first week. Recently my neighbor asked what I was doing different because my eyes looked happier. Of course I shared my new serum with her because we all deserve happier eyes.