Just Substitute 2 Tablespoons of Lucuma Powder for every 1 Tablespoon of Sugar.
You get all the vitamins, minerals and nutrients in addition to an excellent boost of sweetness to your desserts and smoothies.
- 100% Certified Organic, pure, vegan and raw, with no additives, sugars, or preservatives.
- Lucuma Powder has a unique and distinctive sweet fragrance with a maple-like taste.
- Kazu ® 100% Organic Lucuma Powder can be used to sweeten many recipes including smoothies, creams, pastries and coffee.
- NUTRIENT-DENSE: Beta-carotene, iron, zinc, vitamin B3, calcium and protein.
- The lucuma fruit is sweet by nature, yet at the same time, it is still low on the Glycemic Index. Thus lucuma is a good choice to decrease their sugar consumption.
I love sweets but don't love the empty calories. By substituting Lucuma Powder in the sugar in my recipes I am able to satisfy my sweet tooth and get a boost of good for me nutrients. My favorite substitutions so far have been french toast, ham glaze, and oatmeal. Next I plan on making rice pudding, a favorite of my parents and see what they think. With so many possibilities I am sure that I will find many more recipes that I love to use this Lucuma Powder from Kazu in.