X-LIVE Car Charger and Mini Wireless Earpiece with Mic
- CSR SOLUTION:Noise cancellation with CVC 6.0 technology
- 2IN1 FUNTIONS: Small Bluetooth headset combines with 5V 2.1A fast charging with USB port (Type A). It has a USB port on the devise,so you can use the USB Slot to charge your phone at parallel or to charge other devise.
- SAFE DRIVING: Get the Bluetooth headset from the Car charger docking , it will answer the incoming call automatically, and put it back to the docking to hang up. No need to press any key for easy use and safe driving.
- GREAT COMPATIBILITY: Free access to most Bluetooth devices, such as smart phones,iPhone 6s Plus / 6s, iPhone 6 Plus / 6, iPhone 5s / 5, iPhone 4s /4 , Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus / S6 Edge / S6 / S5, Note 5/ 4 /3 /2, HTC A9 / M9 / M8 / M7 ; Google Nexus 6P, Samsung Tablets,iPad Air / iPad Mini etc.
- SERVICE & WARRANTY : One-year warranty.Please feel free to contact us if any query.
About a month ago we received what has quickly become our favorite Bluetooth headset. This combination charger and mini headset from X-LIVE is the first one of its kind that we have had the pleasure of using. We have the ones that we hang around our necks, the kind that we clip a "c" shaped bracket around our ear, even one that we clip on our collar and pull the ear piece out and stick it in our ear when a call comes in. All of them have to be plugged in with a USB cord to charge and are both bulky and cumbersome. This little guy's charger plugs directly into your vehicle's auxiliary power socket (aka cigarette lighter) and the wireless earpiece just slides into the charger when not in use keeping it continuously charged and ready to go. To use this headset, you just pair it with your device and when a call comes in you can take the call without breaking your concentration. It even easily paired with our old flip phone via Bluetooth. We don't get a lot of calls so we keep it in the charger and when a call comes in we just pop the headset in our ear. After using this device for the past month to take calls, we have found that sound of the caller is clear and crisp. We do not have music on our ancient flip phone so can not say if you listened to music via smartphone how the sound would be. For us, this product has been a dependable and comfortable product that we would recommend to you with confidence.